Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ultimate Frisbee

I´ve found an ultimate frisbee game on Tuesday nights about 5:30. The first week I played we ran non-stop. Once a team scored they retained possession of the disc and started playing toward the other end of the field. At 9,400 ft I was tired after 2 points. There weren´t any subs so I kept running. The 2nd week was a little easier. The frisbee games have been small with about 8 people total. Normally there are 7 people on each team. But, with fewer people we play on a smaller field.

The smaller field is OK because we play in a park that is full of games, mostly soccer. I imagine the players are inspired by the World Cup games. My Spanish teacher, Luis, and I enjoy taking a break from class to turn on the TV in our classroom to check the score. I have never enjoyed the World Cup as much as I am this year.

Cheers, may the best team win.

Andy and Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment