Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Galapagos - Santa Fe Island

After our first day of sailing on the water we stopped at Santa Fe Island. I (Andy) had one of the best snorkeling experiences ever! Not long after I got in the water I found myself inside a sea lion play circle. They swam in front of, behind, over and under me. One bit on my flipper playfully. I lingered and watched them glide through the water, turn in one direction then in another direction with grace and efficiency. On land we saw sea lions, iguanas, cacti and crabs. (You may need to copy and paste the link to see the pictures.)


http://picasaweb.google.com/fourney/2SantaFeIslandGalapagosAlbum?feat=directlink

1 comment:

  1. Andy. What a magical moment. I am so interested in following in your footsteps someday and taking the big adventure myself someday to Galapagos Islands. Stay cool. Hugs to my Andy and Patricia.

    ReplyDelete